Both say the victims compensation fund is critical to helping those who didn't hesitate to answer the call to help.
- Family Remembers 19-Year-Old Shot And Killed In WVC As ‘Gentle Giant’
- Two Brothers Missing On Strawberry Reservoir
- Search And Rescue Looking For Brothers Missing From Boat
- Plan In Place To Begin Removing Dead Trees And Brush From Utah Forests
- Endurance Athlete Uses Antigravity Treadmill In Recovery After Tearing Achilles Tendon
- 'Ice Cold Beer' Sign Goes Viral, Draws Business For Kid's Root Beer Stand
- Firefighters Respond To Delayed 911 Compensation BIll
- Sticker Shock Over Water Bills: ‘I Can’t Afford To Water’
- Utahns Taking Steps For More 'Giant Leaps'
- San Juan County Boarding School Exposes Students To STEM Careers
KSL 5 TV Live
The settlement of a civil rights lawsuit offered money but little satisfaction for a mother whose biracial son was pinned in the doors of a Davis School District bus earlier this year.
President Donald Trump announced Thursday that he will nominate lawyer Eugene Scalia, the son of the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, to be his new labor secretary.
Dan Young from PC laptops shows us a cloud backup service called Storage Whale that backs up your information externally for only $6 a month.
A U.S. warship on Thursday destroyed an Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz after it threatened the ship, President Donald Trump said.
House Democrats approved legislation Thursday to raise the federal minimum wage for the first time in a decade, to $15 an hour, transforming an issue that once splintered the party into a benchmark for the 2020 election.
A disgruntled former employee of a Lowe's store in northern Utah has been charged with making a terroristic threat on accusations he called in a bomb threat to the store.
A plan to build the nation's first small modular nuclear reactors to produce commercial power is a step closer to being realized.
U.S. Rep. Rob Bishop said he may change his mind about retiring and run again for his House seat.
President Donald Trump said Thursday he was unhappy with his supporters chanting "send her back" after he assailed a young Democratic congresswoman who he's suggested should leave the U.S.
KSL 5 TV Features
- Days of '47 Rodeo KSL Night July 22nd
- TUACHAN Amphitheater 2019 Tickets
- Enter to Win a Car from Young Automotive Group
- Tickets on sale now for The Deer Valley Music Festival 2019 Season
- Register for The Deseret News Marathon
- KSL Day at Hogle Zoo July 15th Coupon
- Donate all year long to KSL's Quarters for Christmas
KSL 5 TV Contests
Connect with KSL