The National Transportation Safety Board began their investigation into the deadly tour bus crash carrying Chinese tourists in Bryce Canyon where four people were killed.
- Millcreek Teacher Facing Charges for Unlawful Sexual Activity with Minor, Child Pornography
- Man Smoking Cigarette Sprayed in Face with Fire Extinguisher
- 5 Still in Critical Condition After Tour Bus Crash Near Bryce Canyon National Park
- Park City Leaders Unveil Peace House for Victims of Domestic Abuse
- 3-Year-Old Boy Run Over By 'Side-By-Side' at Sand Dunes in Juab County
- Fallen Firefighter Matt Burchett Being Honored During IAFF Memorial Wall of Honor Ceremony
KSL 5 TV Live
This week, a Utah official goes to see first-hand the conditions at the border. Mayor Jenny Wilson talks to us about her trip and how she hopes the county can better assist those coming to our country.
A man was killed Saturday after the car he was in rolled, Utah Highway Patrol said.
You spend hours on a ladder putting up those exterior holiday lighting every season. But isn't there a better way to make those lights awesome?
Troopers were busy Friday responding to three separate crashes in Box Elder County.
One man who was rescued after spending hours in frigid weather on the Great Salt Lake after his kayak capsized said he wasn't sure he and his three friends were going to survive.
A Utah couple is raising awareness about bees and their role in food production after someone damaged their beehive boxes and killed an unknown number of bees.
Police are searching for a rape suspect in Cedar City who they consider to be a public safety risk.
A diver and maritime history buff has found two schooners that collided and sank into the cold depths of northern Lake Michigan more than 140 years ago.
One person has died and another suffered critical injuries in a crash near milepost 374 on northbound I-15 in Box Elder County.
KSL 5 TV Promotions
KSL 5 TV Contests
Connect with KSL