How Your Success or Failure Will Generate Interest
This article is sponsored by Success Resources America’s National Achievers Congress. The organization exists to support individuals, enterprises, and groups through education and North America’s largest personal and business development company.
Do you want to create wealth and be financially secure? Then you need to make interest work for you, and not against you. Interest will either create wealth for you, or it will rob you blind.
If you have a balance on your credit card, every month your credit card company adds interest to the amount you owe. Then they charge you interest on your balance plus more interest. It just keeps growing. It’s a monster.
If you carry a balance of $5,000 over ten years at 22% interest, you’ll pay $44,235 to your credit card company. That’s crazy. You’ll never reach your goals doing that.
Making Interest Work For You
You need to flip the equation. Instead of paying interest to make your bank rich, collect interest and make some money for yourself. Here’s an example, if you put 1,000 dollars in an account that earns 6% interest, your money will double in 12 years even if you never make another move. Doubling your money is pretty good, right? But if you add just a tiny bit, say $3 a day, you won’t have $2,000. You’ll have $23,000! Just by adding a few bucks a day. Now you’re on your way to some real money.
Get The Motivation You Need
Investing money and creating wealth is tough. It takes discipline, and sometimes a little courage. Get the motivation you need at The National Achievers Conference, coming to Salt Lake City on September 22. Learn strategies to create massive positive change in your life from keynote speaker, Tony Robbins along with special guests, The Social Media Guru, Gary Vaynerchuk, Shark Tank Investor, Kevin O’Leary, and many more! Get your tickets now!
- 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being 'sextorted' (pageviews: 36713)
- Friends remember mom, tattoo artist shot and killed in Pleasant Grove (pageviews: 15198)
- Woman fatally shot in Pleasant Grove; police say her son is now in custody (pageviews: 14120)
- Springville High softball team honors teen shot in murder-suicide scenario (pageviews: 10444)
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen (pageviews: 8343)
- 911 dispatcher who asked 'Why are you whispering?' during Buffalo shooting, to be fired (pageviews: 8162)
- Woman found dead after apparent drowning in Ogden Canyon (pageviews: 7270)