An Artistic Vision: The First-Ever Mormon Arts Center Festival in New York City
This General Conference documentary is sponsored by The Piano Guys. Come spend an evening with The Piano Guys when they perform live at Vivint Smart Home Arena December 8th. Tickets are on sale now at all Smith’s Tix locations and the venue box office.
New York City’s First-Ever Mormon Arts Center Festival
The first-ever Mormon Arts Center Festival in New York City united artists, scholars, and musicians to show Mormon Art. This gathering helped to elevate the concept of Mormon Art. It also attracted a lot of attention both from the Mormon community and others.
KSL Arts and Religion Specialist Carole Mikita shares the humble beginning of this movement and how the festival came to be. Visit the studios and art spaces of both new and known Mormon Artists and hear the music created by some very talented Mormon Composers.
General Conference Documentaries
You can watch more General Conference documentaries like this one with the KSL-TV app. The app is free, with no cable subscription required, and available for a variety of Connected TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 129954)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 34070)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 10035)
- Nashville police release bodycam footage of police shooting school attacker (pageviews: 9873)
- 3 victims in Box Elder County crash identified (pageviews: 9578)
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 8348)