4-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles shares advice for PyeongChang athletes
With the Winter Games officially underway, four-time Olympic Gold Medalist, Simone Biles tells the winter athletes in South Korea to treat this competition as just a regular event.
“My advice to any of the Winter Olympians is to do what you do in training because obviously it’s paid off to get you to where you are, so don’t change anything. You have to keep it as normal as possible, their eating, their sleeping, just don’t think of it as the Olympics,” Biles said.
She said the only thing that changes is the name of the competition.
So, who is Biles watching?
“In my downtime, I’ll try to catch as much as I can. I am going to be watching ice skating and skiing. I really love Nathan Chen and Lindsey Vonn. Those are like my two favorites,” Biles said.
Although Biles likes to watch the winter sports, she says she would never do it because it’s too cold.
She still recognizes these athletes for their big accomplishments.
“They’ve been dreaming of that since they were either little girls or little boys, so it’s kind of cool to see it play out in real life. And I just say enjoy the journey,” said Biles.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)