Julia Mancuso, from Olympian to Spectator
PYEONGCHANG – Julia Mancuso, the most decorated female U.S. Olympic skier, retired from competition last month, but she’s still in the spotlight in PyeongChang.
Mancuso is a reporter for NBC Olympics and for “The Olympic Zone,” a nightly 30-minute show that airs on KSL 5 TV nightly at 5:30 p.m. during the Winter Games.
In her debut report Mancuso introduces you to PyeongChang’s Snow Festival.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)