Olympian Julia Mancuso takes over the Winter Olympics Superstore
Feb 12, 2018, 1:29 PM | Updated: 11:33 pm
PYEONGCHANG- Four-time gold medalist alpine ski racer Julia Mancuso is hanging up her ski gear and reporting in PyeongChang for NBC.
As a correspondent for “The Olympic Zone,” a nightly 30-minute show, Mancuso is embracing the life of a spectator.
On Monday, she geared up for her first Olympics in the stands at the Winter Olympics Superstore in PyeongChang.
“The Olympic Zone” airs on KSL 5 TV, Monday through Saturday at 5:30 p.m.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 93090)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 18277)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 16676)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 11859)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 10416)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 10018)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6721)