Olympics: Sisters play hockey for 2 countries
(CNN) — Sisters on and off the ice, Marissa and Hannah Brandt have become the poster girls for ice hockey at the Olympics, even though the siblings compete for different teams.
Hannah Brandt is part of the highly-rated U.S. team, while Marissa Brandt has made history by taking to the ice for the Unified Korea team.
CNN’s Amanda Davies caught up with the sister’s parents, Greg and Robin Brandt, who spoke proudly about both their children’s appearances.
The Brandt’s both believe the Pan Korean team has been a success, regardless of results. However, they first started off talking about how different the sisters were growing up.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)