Olympics: Sisters play hockey for 2 countries
(CNN) — Sisters on and off the ice, Marissa and Hannah Brandt have become the poster girls for ice hockey at the Olympics, even though the siblings compete for different teams.
Hannah Brandt is part of the highly-rated U.S. team, while Marissa Brandt has made history by taking to the ice for the Unified Korea team.
CNN’s Amanda Davies caught up with the sister’s parents, Greg and Robin Brandt, who spoke proudly about both their children’s appearances.
The Brandt’s both believe the Pan Korean team has been a success, regardless of results. However, they first started off talking about how different the sisters were growing up.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)