Plan B: Sled instead of ski
SALT LAKE CITY – When it snows nearly a foot in the valley, many skiers and snowboarders dream of cutting fresh tracks down one of the mountain resorts in Utah.
So many people had that as plan a on Monday, that the drive into the canyons was slow going. One family gave up and put Plan B into action. They grabbed the sleds and headed over to Sugarhouse Park. The boys said it was the best snow of the year, and they hoped for another foot of snow overnight.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)