Sights and sounds of South Korea
Feb 26, 2018, 9:45 AM
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea — It’s been a wonderful couple of weeks at the Olympics. There have been some amazing stories, some highs, some lows — but altogether a successful Games here in South Korea.
With the closing ceremony now wrapped up, let’s take a look back at the sights and sounds of South Korea.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 93090)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 18277)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 16676)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 11859)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 10416)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 10018)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6721)