Would you pay more than $5 million for this house?
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – A house in Canada’s British Columbia province was just put on the market for nearly $5.4 million dollars. At that price, you’d expect a mansion, but this place is far from it.
Even the listing acknowledges the 2,300-square-foot home needs some TLC. So why the break-the-bank price? As any real estate agent will tell you, “Location, location, location.” It’s located in a highly desirable section of the city. Houses in this area routinely sell for more than $2 million to $3 million dollars.
Commercial Real Estate Broker Kevin Chiang says more than $5 million for this place is steep, even for Vancouver’s West End. “At this price point, in my opinion I don’t see it. It’s quite high for the potential.”
We’ll have to wait and see what the market decides this place is worth.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)