An Artistic Vision
NEW YORK — Artists, scholars, and musicians come together for the first-ever Mormon Arts Center festival in New York City.
The gathering is dedicated to elevating, expanding and defining what Mormon Art looks like.
KSL Arts and Religion Specialist Carole Mikita shares the humble beginning of this movement and how the festival came to be.
Visit the studios and art spaces of both new and known Mormon Artists and hear the music created by some very talented Mormon composers.
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)