A New Generation of Genealogy: How Technology Is Making Family History Research Fun And Memorable
This General Conference documentary on family history is sponsored by EDGEhomes – Utah’s fastest-growing, most innovative, and solution-based home builder. Come see the EDGE difference! Visit one of our model homes today!
Advancements in Family History Research
Think genealogy is digging through old libraries and church basements? Think again. Family History research came a long way in the past few years. Today, you’re more likely to uncover hidden family mysteries using your smartphone. Additionally, DNA results are an amazing resource. And thanks to popular television programs like Relative Race, interest in family history is only growing.
KSL-TV’s Michelle King hosts the documentary “A New Generation of Genealogy”. She explores how modern technology makes your family research fun and memorable.
KSL’s General Conference Documentaries
You can watch more General Conference documentaries like this one with the KSL-TV app. The app is free, with no cable subscription required, and available for a variety of Connected TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)