A New Generation of Genealogy: How Technology Is Making Family History Research Fun And Memorable
This General Conference documentary on family history is sponsored by EDGEhomes – Utah’s fastest-growing, most innovative, and solution-based home builder. Come see the EDGE difference! Visit one of our model homes today!
Advancements in Family History Research
Think genealogy is digging through old libraries and church basements? Think again. Family History research came a long way in the past few years. Today, you’re more likely to uncover hidden family mysteries using your smartphone. Additionally, DNA results are an amazing resource. And thanks to popular television programs like Relative Race, interest in family history is only growing.
KSL-TV’s Michelle King hosts the documentary “A New Generation of Genealogy”. She explores how modern technology makes your family research fun and memorable.
KSL’s General Conference Documentaries
You can watch more General Conference documentaries like this one with the KSL-TV app. The app is free, with no cable subscription required, and available for a variety of Connected TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)