This General Conference documentary titled “Members In Many Lands” is sponsored by Living Scriptures – Bringing animated books, scriptures, music, and videos to members of the LDS Church since 1974. Mention KSL to get a 10% discount or use coupon code CONFERENCE to get your first month of all-access streaming for only $1.
What Life is Like for Mormons Around The World
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints spans the entire globe. The teachings unite men and women across borders and cultures.
KSL News Specialist Ashley Kewish visited Mormon communities in Mali, India, Mexico, Jamaica, Austria, Brazil, and Ghana. The languages and cultures are different, but they all embrace the same Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Ashley learned that the Gospel changes lives around the world. They live different lives, but believe the same.
General Conference Documentaries
You can watch more General Conference documentaries like this one with the KSL-TV app. The app is free, with no cable subscription required, and available for a variety of Connected TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 78969)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 55145)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 49247)
- Grand County Sheriff’s Office investigating Moab murders & Petito disappearance (pageviews: 26801)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 18842)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman declared missing (pageviews: 15763)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up (pageviews: 13889)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 11211)
- Boyfriend of missing woman breaks silence, releases statement through attorney (pageviews: 7605)