4-year-old Presidential hopeful feeds homeless
PRICHARD, AL — A little 4-year-old Alabama boy is making a big difference, lending a helping hand to the homeless.
Austin Perine also has political ambitions, he says he wants to be a President of the United States of America.
But until he’s older, Austin says he likes to do more in his free time to get him there, other than play and eat candy.
“Because I wanted to show love for the homeless,” said Austin.
His motto is, “show love.”
A now viral-video his dad made, showed him, ‘showing love,” by feeding the homeless.
Austin said, “It makes me feel great.”
Austin’s dad, Terance Perin said this idea sparked after watching Animal Planet on TV. Austin asked his dad why the mother panda left her cubs alone.
“And I said ‘Well I guess it’s going to be homeless for awhile’ and he said ‘Are people homeless?’ I said ‘Yeah some of them,’ and he asked me to take him to see a homeless person,” said Terance Perin.
They did just that, the father and son brought food for the homeless in Prichard. That experience launched a passion project for the 4-year-old who helps the hungry wherever he goes.
Terance Perin said, “I just want Austin’s experience to be contagious to everyone else. Even though people are different, they still deserve to be loved.”
The two have even set up a Pay-Pal account in Austin’s name so people can help Austin feed the homeless.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10137)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 9660)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6421)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 6158)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3625)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3418)