Donate year-round to the KSL Give-A-Thon for Primary Children’s Hospital.
Be a J&J Garden Center in Layton “Smile Maker” for the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital by making a recurring monthly gift of $15 or more.
KSL 5 TV and KSL NewsRadio have teamed up to raise more money for the kids being served by the hospital than ever before! Listen to KSL NewsRadio and watch KSL 5 TV for compelling stories, interviews with patients, families and hospital staff. We’ll continue to share the story of this incredible hospital, and the hundreds of amazing children who receive care each and every day.
At KSL, we believe there is no better charity that you could donate to than to help the kids at Primary Children’s Hospital. The staff at Primary Children’s lives their mission statement, “The Child First and Always.”
Make a donation! Click the link at the top of this page to donate now. On behalf of all of us at KSL, thank you!
For photos, interviews and questions about this year’s KSL Give-A-Thon, please contact Ike Yospe, KSL Newsradio Promotions Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 801-325-3120 or Stephanie Avis, KSL 5 TV Director, Marketing and Development, email@example.com
- Police: 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found In Toy Chest In Room; Death Ruled Accidental (pageviews: 5778)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2825)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2460)
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 2372)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1983)
- Family Mourns Husband, Wife Killed In Sandstorm Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 1933)
- Live (pageviews: 1333)
- Delta Mistake Bumps Non-Stop Travelers To Flights With Layovers (pageviews: 1324)
- Utah Reports 843 COVID-19 Cases, 6 Additional Deaths – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1247)