In search of Jazz fans in Rocket territory
HOUSTON, Texas – KSL was on a mission to find even more Utah Jazz fans in Houston, Texas on Tuesday, in the hours prior to Game 5 of the Jazz-Rockets series.
First stop: Jackson Street BBQ, a well-known joint, just steps from Minute Made Park, home of the Houston Astros MLB team. We found some delicious BBQ, but no fans in sight. The Texans making the meat couldn’t have been nicer, welcoming Utah tourists to drop by if they’re in the Lone Star State.
“East Texas Houston area kind of barbecue, we keep it simple. We like the meat to tell it’s story. We don’t tell it,” said Pit Master Steve.
Next stop, a touristy photo destination, the “I love Houston” sign near 8th Wonder Brewery. We fouled out again. Here’s to finding some Jazz fans in some of the 18,000 Toyota Center seats at tip-off.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)