Service dog cautious of glass floor at Natural History Museum
The sweet Hope takes the safe route, and showcases great tightrope walking skills.
The video was posted to YouTube to WalkMoreWagMore on April 7, 2013, but is going viral again after being picked up by The Chive and The Natural History Museum.
The caption says this was a training session for Hope and she had never walked on a glass floor. She was working towards becoming a mobility assistance dog at the Bergin University of Canine Studies.
She wasn’t sure what to expect, but her trainers did a great job coaxing her across.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)