Murdock Family Vacay RULES
“Murdock Family Vacay Giveaway”
Murdock Auto Civic Contest
1. Dates/Eligibility. The KSL Broadcast Group and Murdock Auto Contest (the “Contest”) begins April 15, 2018 and ends June 30, 2018 at midnight. KSL 5 TV (the “Station”) may change the dates or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on a page at www.ksltv.com(the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal residents of Utah, eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, Bonneville International Corporation, Murdock Auto Dealers. and any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that transmits a signal for reception anywhere within the State of Utah, as well as members of the same household of the employee or agent, are ineligible to participate.
2. How to Enter. Beginning April 15, 2018, contestants must visit any Murdock Automotive Dealership and take a selfie. Then, post that selfie on any social media platform using #murdockfamilyvacay.
3. Selection of Winner. On or about June 30, 2018, one (1) winner will be selected at random to win four tickets to any Southern California theme park. . The Station will contact the winner as soon as possible using the information found through use of hashtag. If the Station is unable to contact the finalist, or if the finalist is unable to use their prize, the Station may select an alternate finalist.
4. Prize and Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”): Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize winner will win four tickets to any Southern California theme park. Sponsor will contact winner directly once he/she is selected with instructions on claiming the prize. Winner will be responsible for any and all taxes associated with the prize. Winner must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license. Winner must personally pick up prize within thirty (30) days of delivery notice prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Transportation to/from Broadcast House and all other entry locations is the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor, however, shall use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver the prize vehicle within a reasonable time period of completion of the verification process. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize claimed. The total value of the Grand Prize is $450. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Prize is not transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 from Sponsor in the amount of the actual value of the Grand Prize. The Station reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternate prize of comparable value should the original prize be unavailable. Prize is not transferable, subject to substitution by the contestant or redeemable for cash.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor or the products and services of any of its designees or both. Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Station. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the Contest.
6. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.
- 'I Feel Threatened' Man Loses Job After Outburst Over Costco Mask Policy (pageviews: 75049)
- Two Truck Drivers Being Thanked For Helping UHP Trooper On I-15 (pageviews: 47083)
- Teens Convicted In Death Of West Valley Officer Released Early (pageviews: 12141)
- Health Care Leaders Call For Mandatory Masks As 867 New COVID-19 Cases Reported (pageviews: 8700)
- Bountiful Residents Upset After Youth Skate Park Bulldozed (pageviews: 6270)
- Church Utah Area Presidency Urges Latter-day Saints To Wear Face Masks (pageviews: 5776)
- Gov. Herbert: 'Stronger Measures' To Be Considered If COVID-19 Cases Don't Drop (pageviews: 5661)
- 1 Child Dies, 3 Other Juveniles Transported After Being Ejected During Crash On I-15 (pageviews: 4373)
- Governor Declares State Of Emergency, Closes Capitol After Protests (pageviews: 4219)