Random Acts of Casey: Garbage cans so clean you can lick them
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A local business claims their garbage can cleaning will clean so well, you can lick the can!
Wednesday morning during Random Acts of Casey, Casey Scott hung out with Cantastic, a company that takes care of the stinky jobs and cleans out your curbside trash cans.
Andrew Wittenberg decided to put Casey to the test and challenged him to lick the cleaned can. The results…
The company allows you to keep your hands clean while they do the dirty work, and was created after the owner realized there was not a similar business in the state.
Cantastic is located in five different counties and you can choose from monthly, every other month, or one-time cleanings.
Of course, we do not recommend you actually lick your garbage can. In fact, our reaction was very similar to Ashley Moser’s.
Now we know, don’t ever challenge Casey to a dare because he won’t back down!
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)