LeBron James agrees to $154 million dollar deal with the L.A. Lakers
CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) – LeBron James is saying goodbye to the Cleveland Cavaliers, again, and saying hello to the Los Angeles Lakers.
James’ management agency announced the new deal Sunday in a press release. The deal will net the 33-year-old $154 million dollar contract over four years.
This most recent switch marks the third time in eight years that he has changed teams.
Although he left Cleveland with a lot of angry fans the last time around, he is sure to leave this time on more forgiving terms after ending a 52-year sports championship drought in 2016.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)