Mississippi Woman’s Remains Found, VFAST Searching For Her Husband Last Seen in Vernal
VERNAL, Utah – The United States Marshals Service – Violent Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team (VFAST) is actively looking for 61-year-old Charles Eugene Bowman.
They say he is wanted out of Pearl River County, Mississippi, for the violent death of his wife. She was last seen alive on May 17th, but her remains have been found on their Mississippi property.
Surveillance video shows he was in Evanston, Wyoming, on the morning of Saturday June 30th. He was last seen in Vernal, Utah, camping six miles west of town on July 6th.
They say he has been driving a white 2006 Nissan Maxima with a handicap Mississippi license plate, D2745.
Bowman is believed to be armed and dangerous. If you see him, they ask that you do not approach him. Call the U.S. Marshals tip line at 801-524-5693 or 911.
Several surveillance photos of the fugitive were captured at the Maverik gas station in Evanston, Wyoming, on June 30th. Photos of him withdrawing cash at an ATM were also obtained before he departed the Mississippi area.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)