Build-A-Bear Workshop Closes Lines on ‘Pay Your Age Day’ Due to Safety Concerns
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Customers waiting their turn in line to participate in Build-A-Bear Workshops Pay Your Age Day were disappointed after the company closed their lines in all U.S. stores.
According to the company’s website, the stores closed their lines due to unexpected amounts of guests.
“Per local authorities, we cannot accept additional Guests at our U.S. Build-A-Bear Workshop locations due to crowd and safety concerns,” the company wrote.
By 10 am Thursday morning, the line to get into the workshop had already wrapped around Fashion Place Mall.
Guests in Farmington were, also stuck in line for hours.
Build-A-Bear Workshop announced their first ever Pay Your Age Day on July 9, saying how old you are is how much your furry friend would cost. According to their Facebook page, the company said they would reach out to disappointed guests as soon as possible.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)