Back to School Shopping Should Include Financial Services
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah – When it comes to back to school shopping we often focus all of our attention on the clothes our kids will wear and the supplies they will use in the classroom. But preparing for our children’s financial future and giving them the financial resources they need to succeed is also critically important.
Casey Scott spent some time at Deseret First Credit Union gaining a better understanding of the different accounts and options parents should consider to arm their children with what they need to make the transition back to school.
First, he talked to Branch Manager Edwin Perez about what separates Deseret First Credit Union from other financial service providers.
And there’s not much better than free money and that’s one thing you’ll get from Deseret First when you sign up for an account.
When arming your high school or college students with a credit card, picking the right rewards card can be a challenge.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)