Whipped Cream And Tiny Pigs: Trace And Sean Go To The Utah State Fair
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – At the Utah State Fair, food and fun reign supreme.
KSL’s Sean Smith and Trace Worthington took a trip out to the fairpark to get a taste (literally) of what the Utah State Fair has to offer.
The morning started off innocently enough.
The cameras began rolling, and Sean declared that Trace refused to get off the Century Wheel ride. Can we blame Trace, though? It looks like fun!
Things took a turn, though, when the duo learned how to make funnel cakes. Sean couldn’t seem to keep control of his urge to eat whipped cream directly from the pastry bag:
Those Utah State Fair funnel cakes still looked delicious — even with Trace and Sean’s poor decorating skills.
You might think nothing could top Sean squirting whipped cream into his mouth. You’d be wrong.
How about four little pigs racing around a tiny track?
We present this clip without comment:
The Utah State Fair runs through Sept. 16 at the Utah State Fairpark, 155 N. 1000 West, Salt Lake City. For tickets and information, go to utahstatefairpark.com. Tuesday is KSL Free Parking Day. Download your free parking pass here.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8591)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7853)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4030)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3671)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3209)
- ‘Totally devastated’: Trucks, trailers and ATVs stolen from Pleasant Grove neighborhood (pageviews: 2231)