Gearing Up For Dine O’Round: Trace And Sean Got A Fancy Breakfast
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – What did you have for breakfast?
KSL’s adventure specialists Trace Worthington and Sean Smith probably ate a little better than you did this morning.
In preparation of Downtown Dine O’Round, happening Sept. 28 – Oct. 14, Trace and Sean took a trip over to Salt Lake City’s White Horse Spirits and Kitchen. Chef Matt cooked them up a taste of what diners can expect during the restaurant event.
Check it out:
Buffalo roasted cauliflower. Grilled lamb T-bones. Wild mushroom risotto. Utah cherry wilted arugula. Butterscotch pudding with bacon caramel popcorn.
They’re not your typical breakfast dishes, to be sure.
After watching these videos, who else wants grilled lamb T-bone for breakfast?
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)