Woman Dies After Being Hit By Car In South Salt Lake
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – A woman died after police say she was struck by a car while crossing 700 East in South Salt Lake.
The 66-year-old was walking her bike across the road when she was hit by the car at the intersection of 3300 South, according to an officer on scene. She was taken to the hospital in critical condition where she later died.
An investigation team is looking into if she was crossing at a crosswalk when she was supposed to, and why the driver didn’t see her.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 5286)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 4285)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3692)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 2165)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 2065)
- 2 men arrested for allegedly enticing minors online and by text (pageviews: 2003)