Community Rallies Around Woodland Hills Residents to Bag and Place Sand in Preparation of Heavy Rains
Sep 30, 2018, 4:25 PM | Updated: 5:03 pm
WOODLAND HILLS, Utah – A community came together Sunday to bag sand in Woodland Hills in preparation of possible mudslides from the Bald Mountain Fire burn scar.
The fire can still be seen on top of the mountains, but heavy rains are in the forecast. Some church services were even canceled so people could help place the more than 6,000 sandbags.
News Specialist Tania Dean will have more on this Sunday night at 10 p.m.
KSL 5 TV Live
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 8145)
- 'The Training Table' announces return with food trucks, sauces and future restaurants (pageviews: 7716)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6092)
- Lori Vallow Daybell trial suspended due to new concerns about her competency - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5816)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman (pageviews: 4143)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3938)