Ski Resorts Get Their First Snow Of The Season
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – While a good chunk of northern Utah was experiencing sun between rainstorms Friday, the ski resorts were getting their first snow of the season.
Brian Head and Eagle Point were the first resorts to receive measurable amounts of snow on Thursday, while many others got their own blanket of the white stuff Friday morning.
Check out photos from the various ski resorts, provided by Ski Utah:
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)