I-15 In Lehi Closing For Next 2 Nights
LEHI, Utah – Drivers who travel through Lehi on I-15 can expect closures Wednesday and Thursday nights as crews work on bridges and expand lanes as part of the Technology Corridor Project.
The closures will take place Wednesday from 11 p.m. – 4 a.m. on southbound I-15 from 2100 North, and Thursday during the same time on the northbound lanes.
UDOT officials said drivers can follow detour signs off and on I-15 via side streets.
“During that time we are putting in the new bridge beams for the 600 East bridge that goes over I-15,” said UDOT spokesman John Gleason. “This is all part of the I-15 Technology Corridor Project where we are not only widening I-15 from 4 lanes to 6 lanes, but we are working on 17 different bridges there in this area.”
With all closures, drivers should expect delays and allow themselves some extra time to get through the detours safely.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)