Utah’s Proposition 2; Legislative Compromise Bill
On the first episode of the all-new Sunday Edition with Doug Wright, we dive into Utah’s Proposition 2. How do people feel about the proposition itself, and what does a new legislative compromise bill mean for the issue of medical marijuana?
Doug’s guests were Boyd Matheson and Ben Lockhart from the Deseret News.
The episode aired on Sunday, October 14, 2018.
Sunday Edition airs each Sunday morning on KSL at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)