Utah’s Proposition 2; Legislative Compromise Bill
On the first episode of the all-new Sunday Edition with Doug Wright, we dive into Utah’s Proposition 2. How do people feel about the proposition itself, and what does a new legislative compromise bill mean for the issue of medical marijuana?
Doug’s guests were Boyd Matheson and Ben Lockhart from the Deseret News.
The episode aired on Sunday, October 14, 2018.
Sunday Edition airs each Sunday morning on KSL at 9 a.m.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 98459)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32060)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5256)
- Draper Man Underbids Developers, Buys Property For Farming (pageviews: 3314)
- 11 More Utahns Die Of COVID-19 As Thanksgiving Holiday Approaches (pageviews: 2532)
- Utah DWR Investigating After Multiple Swans Found Dead Or Injured (pageviews: 2219)
- 26 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19; 570 People Are Hospitalized (pageviews: 2048)
- Utah Mom Warning Others After 6-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized With Rare COVID-19 Syndrome (pageviews: 1878)
- Body Discovered In Salt Lake City Field, Police Say (pageviews: 1836)