What To Know Going In To Utah’s 2018 Election
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Voter turnout in several of Utah’s counties has already reached record highs in advance of Tuesday’s mid-term elections. For those who have not yet cast their vote, the KSL team is on top of all of the big races.
Of interest are the hotly-contested 4th Congressional District – pitting Republican incumbent Mia Love with Democratic challenger, Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams – and Utah’s Proposition 2, which would legalize medical cannabis in the state.
Doug Wright and his guests also broke down Proposition 3, the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s race, and everything you need to know to make sure you’re ready to vote at the last-minute.
The special hour-long episode aired on Sunday, November 4, 2018.
Sunday Edition airs each Sunday morning on KSL at 9 a.m.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)