What To Know Going In To Utah’s 2018 Election
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Voter turnout in several of Utah’s counties has already reached record highs in advance of Tuesday’s mid-term elections. For those who have not yet cast their vote, the KSL team is on top of all of the big races.
Of interest are the hotly-contested 4th Congressional District – pitting Republican incumbent Mia Love with Democratic challenger, Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams – and Utah’s Proposition 2, which would legalize medical cannabis in the state.
Doug Wright and his guests also broke down Proposition 3, the Salt Lake County Sheriff’s race, and everything you need to know to make sure you’re ready to vote at the last-minute.
The special hour-long episode aired on Sunday, November 4, 2018.
Sunday Edition airs each Sunday morning on KSL at 9 a.m.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)