Woman Accused Of Putting Needles In Australian Fruit Reportedly Wanted Revenge
AUSTRALIA – A woman accused of putting sewing needles inside scores of strawberries in Australia said she did it because she wanted revenge.
According to court documents, 50-year-old My Ut Trinh worked as a supervisor at the strawberry farm and wanted to cause the company financial harm.
In the last two months, there have been reports of at least 200 needles inside strawberries. Some of those cases may have been copycats.
No injuries were reported, but the needles prompted a recall in September that devastated the strawberry industry in Australia.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)