Hatch To Receive Medal Of Freedom
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Sen. Orrin Hatch’s office said the senator will be receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom this week.
It’s the nation’s highest civilian honor.
The White House said Hatch will be honored for his service as a legislator, having sponsored more bills that have become law than any living member of Congress.
Hatch will be presented with the award Nov. 16.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)