Hatch To Receive Medal Of Freedom
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Sen. Orrin Hatch’s office said the senator will be receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom this week.
It’s the nation’s highest civilian honor.
The White House said Hatch will be honored for his service as a legislator, having sponsored more bills that have become law than any living member of Congress.
Hatch will be presented with the award Nov. 16.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)