Scallywags Closes Doors, Blames High Crime Rate
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – South Salt Lake bar Scallywags blamed high crime rates in the neighborhood for closing its doors.
This comes after a woman was shot multiple times outside the location at 3040 S. State Street early Sunday morning. She is reportedly in stable condition.
Police said she was an innocent bystander when two men opened fire into a crowd outside the bar.
Authorities arrested Stephano Tuisila, 22, of West Jordan, and Falefatu Fatiau, 27, of Orem.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8591)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7853)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4030)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3671)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3209)
- ‘Totally devastated’: Trucks, trailers and ATVs stolen from Pleasant Grove neighborhood (pageviews: 2231)