Police Identify Man Killed In Fiery Crash In Magna
MAGNA, Utah – Police identified a Riverton man on Tuesday who died in a fiery crash Monday morning.
Unified police said Weston Gillen, 26, died from injuries after the car he was driving slammed into a large metal pole holding a traffic light near 4100 South and 8400 West. The car then burst into flames.
Police were initially unable to identify whether the person who died was male or female.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation, but police said they believe the car was traveling at a high rate of speed prior to the crash.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)