Police Investigating Suspicious Death In South Salt Lake
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Police are searching for a male who may be involved in the suspicious death of a 52-year-old man in South Salt Lake, officials said.
Officers received call about the incident at 3401 S. 200 East about 11:30 a.m., according to South Salt Lake police detective Gary Keller. When they arrived on scene, police were first told that the victim was punched, then another report said he was stabbed. There is no evidence to indicate either of those things, Keller said.
The 52-year-old was transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police talked to a female present at the time of the incident and are currently searching for a male who may be involved.
No further details have been released at this time.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)