Some Stores Open For Last-Minute Thanksgiving Shopping
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Harmon’s Grocery at City Creek had plenty of Thanksgiving staples ready for last-minute shoppers.
Several people who said they were hosting Thanksgiving dinners for the first time grabbed the essentials from the shelves Wednesday evening.
“I cooked, for a long time, in a restaurant, so I always like to host a Friendsgiving,” said Nathan Simpson.
Simpson and Hayley Chaffee are new to the Salt Lake City area. They planned to get together with new friends for Thanksgiving.
For shoppers who may have forgotten Thanksgiving essentials, Harmon’s, Smith’s, Maceys, Walmart, and Whole Foods are all open limited hours on Thursday.
Harmons: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Maceys: 6 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Walmart: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Whole Foods: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)