Family Remembers Lisa Williams: UT Woman Allegedly Murdered By Boyfriend’s Ex-Wife
For the first time, KSL TV spoke to the family of Lisa Williams, the woman who was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend’s former spouse.
For example, she says, “She had a green thumb and a passion for plants and one of her favorite things to do was find plants that were struggling and she’d bring them back and she’d tell me, ‘it just makes me love them more.'”
We spoke to Bekah Williams from Arizona, where Lisa grew up and where her family is currently gathering and grieving.
Bekah lived with her sister in American Fork.
They moved here three years ago to take care of their then hospitalized little sister.
Bekah says Lisa gave up her life to do that. She was incredibly selfless.
During Thanksgiving celebrations, she says Lisa was asking her family for craft ideas to do with her boyfriend’s three-year-old twins.
“She was just so excited to bring Christmas to those kids. She loved those kids so much. We always called Lisa ‘our Christmas elf’ because she just loved Christmas so much. Christmas carols, everything about it,” said Bekah, who says, Lisa was taken way too soon.
“She was funny and thoughtful and sweet. Those that didn’t know her well might have thought she was quiet and shy, but to the people who did know her well.”
Bekah says she never expected they’d be living this nightmare, mourning the death of their beloved sister Lisa.
According to Spilsbury Mortuary’s Facebook page: There will be a public viewing at the Centennial Park Chapel in Centennial Park, Arizona on Thursday, Nov. 29 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday, Nov. 30, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., prior to the funeral services which begin at 1 p.m. Interment will take place in the Centennial Park Cemetery following the services.
The family has created a GoFundMe page to help with funeral costs and transferring Lisa’s body to Arizona, among other things.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)