‘Nothing Else Matters’ As Metallica Sets Attendance Record at Vivint Smart Home Arena
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah –’Nothing Else Matters’ as Metallica, who is normally releasing records, set a new record Friday with attendance at the Vivint Smart Home Arena.
Vivint welcomed 17,574 Metallica fans to Friday’s sold-out concert, setting a post-renovation single-concert attendance record for the 27-year-old arena.
“We are honored to host Metallica on their record-breaking performance at Vivint Smart Home Arena,” said Senior Vice President Mark Powell. “Thank you to Metallica for allowing us to celebrate an extraordinary night with you.”
Metallica’s performance was already part of a busy weekend for the arena with three consecutive sold-out shows: Andrea Bocelli on Thursday night, Metallica Friday night and Jim Gaffigan on Saturday night.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)