Christmas Village Bringing Seasonal Spirit To Ogden
OGDEN, Utah – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas — particularly in downtown Ogden.
Complete with a fresh round of snow, The Christmas Village is lighting up historic 25th Street.
KSL TV’s adventure specialists Trace Worthington and Sean Smith visited the location Tuesday morning to view the more than 700,00 lights on display.
It’s a spectacle that’s been building since the early ’60s into what it is today.
The two got to interview Santa, who’s in his cottage Monday – Friday from 6 – 9 p.m. and Saturday from 5 – 9 p.m, and they also got to ride the train through the village.
The lights are on from 5 p.m. – midnight seven days a week. Admission is free. For more information, go to ogdencity.com/452/Christmas-Village.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10137)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 9660)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6421)
- 2 killed in separate Utah Co. crashes; 1 injured after hitting school bus in Clearfield (pageviews: 6158)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3625)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3418)