Man To Be Sentenced For Role In Teen’s Suicide
PROVO, Utah – The man accused of having a role in the suicide death of a teen and filming the whole thing will find out his fate in court Friday.
Tyerell Przybycien, 19, pleaded guilty in October to child abuse homicide after 16-year-old Jchandra Brown took her life in Payson Canyon.
Police said he bought the rope and tied the noose. He then recorded the suicide on his phone.
During a court appearance in October, Przybycien said he “feels like I did murder her.”
He faces a maximum of five years in prison.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)