Gas Prices Drop To Lowest Point Of Year So Far
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Americans hitting the road this holiday season will be enjoying prices at the pump — they’re the cheapest they’ve been all year.
According to AAA, the national gas price average has dropped more than 50 cents since Memorial Day weekend when prices spiked to an average high of $2.97 per gallon.
Currently, the national average for gas is $2.45 per gallon.
AAA predicts gas prices will continue to fluctuate through the end of the month and could fall as low as $2.40 per gallon.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)