What’s Next For Mia Love, Proposition 2 & Jenny Wilson?
Part one of an in-depth sit down with US Rep. Mia Love and a look at the election. In part two next week, what’s next for her and the Republican Party.
Then we talk with Speaker Greg Hughes ahead of the Utah legislature’s special session to debate changes to Proposition 2.
Finally, what’s next for Jenny Wilson, who lost her bid for the senate? We speak with about her latest announcement to run for Salt Lake County mayor.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)