Ben McAdams, Utah County Growth, COLD Podcast
For a while there it was anybody’s game in the fourth congressional district, with Ben McAdams squeaking out a win over Representative Mia Love, winning by just more than 600 votes. We talk with the Representative-elect about the transition to Washington.
Then, massive growth is expected in Utah County. Is the area prepared for the projected 1 million more people that will be living there in the next 40 years?
Finally, it’s the story that captivated the nation, and thanks to the Cold podcast, we’re getting unprecedented looks into the Susan Cox Powell case.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)