Ben McAdams, Utah County Growth, COLD Podcast
For a while there it was anybody’s game in the fourth congressional district, with Ben McAdams squeaking out a win over Representative Mia Love, winning by just more than 600 votes. We talk with the Representative-elect about the transition to Washington.
Then, massive growth is expected in Utah County. Is the area prepared for the projected 1 million more people that will be living there in the next 40 years?
Finally, it’s the story that captivated the nation, and thanks to the Cold podcast, we’re getting unprecedented looks into the Susan Cox Powell case.
- Gephardt: Tracking Down $130K That Vanished After Bank Closes Woman’s Savings Account (pageviews: 14493)
- New Utah Law Keeps Convicted Murderer From Parole Unless Body Found (pageviews: 4930)
- Community Rallies To Support Young Street Corner Entrepreneur (pageviews: 4702)
- KSL Investigates Bill Aimed To Combat Utah Housing Boom, Affordability (pageviews: 4120)
- Utah DWR Looking For Driver Who Allegedly Sped Up To Hit, Kill Deer (pageviews: 2915)
- 22 More COVID Deaths Reported In Utah; Over 700K Vaccines Administered (pageviews: 2449)
- Utahn Who Has Had Three Heart Transplants Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 2260)
- Utah Nurse Who Battled COVID-19 Released From Hospital After Double-Lung Transplant (pageviews: 1949)
- Police: Provo Man Stabbed Child, Thinking Someone Else Was In Bed With His Wife (pageviews: 1856)