Suspects Says He Learned To Make Counterfeit Bills On YouTube
PROVO, Utah – Police have three people in custody who are accused of using counterfeit bills that one suspect said he learned how to make on YouTube.
The three were arrested Monday at the Provo Towne Centre mall.
Authorities got a call that evening that someone had tried to use fake money to buy two purses. Officers caught up with the people, who then reportedly admitted to making and using the counterfeit bills.
The group is facing a string of charges, including forgery and money laundering. There were also warrants out for their arrests from other states.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)