Suspects Says He Learned To Make Counterfeit Bills On YouTube
PROVO, Utah – Police have three people in custody who are accused of using counterfeit bills that one suspect said he learned how to make on YouTube.
The three were arrested Monday at the Provo Towne Centre mall.
Authorities got a call that evening that someone had tried to use fake money to buy two purses. Officers caught up with the people, who then reportedly admitted to making and using the counterfeit bills.
The group is facing a string of charges, including forgery and money laundering. There were also warrants out for their arrests from other states.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)