More Than 12K In Davis County Without Power
FARMINGTON, Utah — More than 12,000 residents in North Salt Lake, Farmington and Woods Cross are without power after an outage began late Monday morning, Rocky Mountain Power officials said.
Rocky Mountain Power officials said the outages were reported shortly before noon and that 4,639 customers in North Salt Lake and Woods Cross and another 7,739 customers in Farmington were without power.
The KSL Traffic Center said the outage is also affecting traffic signals near Park Lane in Farmington.
Rocky Mountain Power spokesman Spencer Hall said the outage was caused by a loss of transmission and crews were working Monday afternoon to find the exact cause. He added the agency wasn’t exactly sure when the power would be restored.
This story will be updated at KSL.com as soon as more information is made available.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)