Semi Driver Killed In Crash On I-15 In Bountiful
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – A semi truck driver has died after a crash Monday night on I-15 in Bountiful.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver crashed the semi into an overhead sign support and concrete barrier.
UHP officials said a medical problem contributed to the cause of the crash, but it’s unclear if the driver died from the medical problem or the crash.
Update on Bountiful semi crash: We have received confirmation that the driver passed away. At this point in our investigation, we know a medical problem contributed to the cause of the crash. However, we cannot say if the driver died from the medical problem or the crash. pic.twitter.com/47NJHR9n7k
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) December 18, 2018
KSL TV will have updates as they become available.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)