KSL Team Gets Christmas Food, Gift Tips At Harmons
FARMINGTON, Utah – It wouldn’t be the holidays without some excellent food.
KSL TV’s adventure specialists Trace Worthington and Sean Smith joined Chef Leslie Sommerdorf and Bob Harmon at the Harmons at Station Park to get some tips on creating some great Christmas food.
The group learned to make some appetizers, and they tried their hands at cookie decorating.
You can find an array of recipes by going to harmonsgrocery.com and clicking “recipes.”
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)