Officers Planning DUI Checkpoint For Holidays
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Unified Police Department officers are gearing up for a holiday DUI checkpoint.
The checkpoint will be set up Dec. 28 near 3400 South and Highland Drive in the Millcreek area.
Utah law requires that DUI checkpoints be published in advance. Authorities are hoping that, with the advanced notice, that drivers will make safe, alternative plans when they go out drinking.
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)