Officers Planning DUI Checkpoint For Holidays
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Unified Police Department officers are gearing up for a holiday DUI checkpoint.
The checkpoint will be set up Dec. 28 near 3400 South and Highland Drive in the Millcreek area.
Utah law requires that DUI checkpoints be published in advance. Authorities are hoping that, with the advanced notice, that drivers will make safe, alternative plans when they go out drinking.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)