Man Dies In House Fire, Service Dog Rescued
GARDEN CITY, Utah – A deadly house fire was likely caused by a cigarette and an oxygen tank, according to authorities.
Fire crews responded to the home of Harry Samuel Hazard, 66, after his nurse found the house on fire. Hazard’s wife was at work at the time.
Emergency crews found Hazard dead in the living room and discovered his service dog on the second floor.
Crews were able to save the dog and posted a photo of the rescue to Facebook. The dog was taken to an animal hospital in Idaho and is expected to be OK.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7743)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3418)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3153)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday (pageviews: 2768)